2.17.2009

mustard crusted pork chops

Obviously this is not my photography skills you are looking at. You can thank Martha Stewart...or someone she hired...for this photo.

Yummy. Easy. Cheap. I used to make this one a lot. I forgot about it for a while and now it's back up on the charts again.

4 boneless pork chops
Mustard (any kind you like)
Bread Crumbs (or make your own using 2 slices of white bread, salt and pepper in a food processor)


Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Season pork loin chops on both sides with salt and pepper; place on a baking sheet. Spread top of each chop with mustard; sprinkle with breadcrumbs, patting in gently. Bake until crust is golden and chops are cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Are you a fan of mustard to begin with? I kind of am not but am wondering if this recipe works anyways for people like me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like mustard. I think it tastes more mild in this recipe than on a sandwich. I would try it, but only use a minimal amount if you are iffy about mustard.

    ReplyDelete